Auvi-q medical alert label insulated holder carrier bag embroidered
Auvi-q ® medical alert label insulated holder carrier bag embroidered -- small size for Auvi-q epinephrine auto-injector systems with an embroidered medical alert label for Auvi-q; personalize options
main dimensions (approximately): 5.5" horizontal width x 4.5" high/vertical length x 2" deep/thickness, 5" opening on top
We have the flexibility to offer you options on many of our products. While your product will look very close to the picture you should expect some variations from the picture.
Holds at least 2 Auvi-q auto-injectors, asthma inhaler, and a small bottle of benadryl 2 oz (benadryl tablets too); NOT for epipens or other auto-injectors as this is an auvi-q only insulated holder.
- great designs by Kate R Lozier
- very high quality industrial grade YKK zippers and pulls
- awesome insulation made in USA insulbrite
- great sewing with triple seams and finishing
- embroidered medical alert labels that are easy to see
- several options to select from especially the clear open top pocket for holding ICE (in case of emergency) information, picture, details of allergies, etc.
- side webbed loop standard (attach carabiner, etc)
- optional embroidered ICE information
- great colors: red, bright pink, royal blue, purple, black
- very long lasting products.
PERSONALIZED INFORMATION is put under the medical alert information: MUST SELECT THE OPTION IN CART AND THEN ENTER NO MORE THAN 1 LINE 25 CHARACTERS. THIS MAKES THE CASE CUSTOM AND NOT RETURNABLE. STATE EMBROIDERY COLOR IN NOTES AT CHECKOUT AND KEEP IN MIND THE COLOR OF THE CASE. EMAIL FOR HELP.
>>>INSULATED<<<: for extended protection from heat or cold > 4 hours.
For heat place pack in top of a cooler or a cooler pocket or tray. You can walk along the beach, be near splashing water, etc. without any concerns. (you may wish to place it in a plastic bag to keep any melting ice away. While the fabric is weather proof and durable water repellent it is not completely water proof).
For cold place the pack underneath outer clothing, near your body, or inside a coat pocket.
You may wish to purchase a thermometer for regulating the epinephrine injector's temperature.Please contact your physician or pharmacist for specific temperatures and how to care for your epinephrine injectors.
Each product is hand-crafted, made to order and ships generally in 3 to 7 business. Larger volume orders will take longer to make and ship. Kindly email us with your needed time frame prior to ordering.