Afikomen zippered lined case or bag
Afikomen zippered lined case or bag for a beautiful Seder keep those crumbs under control
I've created these adorable Afikomen cases that kids of all ages will love to find! One of the most wonderful features, besides being so pretty and useful, is that all of the matzah matzoh crumbs will not end up all over the house when you hid the Afikomen!
how we measure our bags
8" wide x 6" high x 1.5" deep
for a matching three section Matzo case please go here
100 % designer cotton fabric on the outside and fully lined with pack cloth on the side
The tooth zipper that does not freeze or stretch, opens to 6.5" wide and has a nice key ring on it for easy opening and closing.
This zippered purse pouch is entirely lined with all coordinating nylon pack cloth, giving this pouch substantial hold and longevity. The clean up of all those matzah crumbs is a snap, just dump and wipe and you are done! The bag is also machine washable and air dry.
fabric choices (please note that for some of the fabrics the placement of the pattern will vary a little bit from these stock pictures):
You can select from these wonderful fabrics -- each one will be the talk of your seder and it is just good Yiddishkeit!
- Jerusalem in metallic gold throughout with deep Spring greens and teal blues
- Frogs colorful plague realistic
- Insects lice locust plagues
- Matzah or Matzo fabric looks like the real thing
- jumping frogs green background with yellow and green frogs -- the plague of frogs (Tz'fardaya)
- Blue white Judaica--white background with many beautiful blue udaica symbols including the Torah, candlesticks, and kiddush cups
- Seder ritual items --- stunning fabric with metallic gold, light blue background and all of the necessary ritual items for your seder
- Batik flowers greens and pinks -- gorgeous very Spring like fabric with a wonderful mix of colors
- Jerusalem gold and green --- city of Jerusalem with gold metallic outlines greens and teal blues
- marbleized purple waves -- so pretty and perfect for the purple lovers
- marbleized blue waves --- reminds me of crossing the Sea of Reeds
- Batik blue greens --- lovely mixture of blue and green accented with small leaves and scrolls...nice for Spring
- Multitoss Mogen David blue --- royal blue background with many different sizes and colors of Stars of Davids, accents of metallic gold
- Multitoss Mogen David turquoise --- turquoise background with many different sizes and colors of Stars of Davids, accents of metallic gold
Options to add: Afikomen in Hebrew; Star of David Matzah fabric symbol
Each product is hand-crafted, made to order and ships generally in 3 to 7 business. Larger volume orders will take longer to make and ship. Kindly email us with your needed time frame prior to ordering.
We Also Recommend
Art Deco Challah cover turquoise and other great colors embroidered Shabbat Shalom
Batik Hamsa blues green Challah cover Shabbat Hebrew HaMotzi blessing reversible